Pallet Racking – Extension Bay 5000mm High x 1100mm Deep (External)
External Extension Bay 5000mm High x 1100mm Deep – 3 beam levels
Pallet racking systems are designed from two basic components, frames and beams. In addition a range of accessories enable the basic system to meet a wide range of needs.
- Top quality steel
- Frames are a modern fully bolted construction using Galvatite steelwork
- High load capacities
- All frames are pre-assembled complete with footplates, levelling plates and floor fixing bolts
- Beams are available in a range of profiles to meet the load requirements of almost any application
- Beam safety locking clips fitted to ensure beams remain securely in place
- Epoxy powder coated beams orange – RAL 2004 (internal)
- Epoxy powder coated beams dark grey (external)
(silicone based epoxy powder coating on pre-galvanised steel – exterior beams only)
The loading of this pallet racking is very high, a pure thoroughbred for pallet storage.
- Bay loading up to 12,000kg per bay
- Frame loadings – please see section for frames
- Beam loadings – please see section for beams
PLEASE NOTE ON EXTERNAL PALLET RACKING YOU MUST USE THE DARK GREY BEAM
Please contact the office for a delivery cost.