Extension Bay - 2500mm high - 25mm chipboard shelves
The perfect solution for manually storing products of a medium size and height. The resistance, versatility and simple assembly of our longspan range allow this system to respond efficiently to the storage needs of workshops, archives, industrial stores and general warehousing.
- High load capacity
- Uprights connected by diagonal and horizontal bolted bracings
- Frame uprights are epoxy powder coated blue RAL 5010
- All bracings are pre-galvanised steel
- All frames are pre-assembled complete with footplate
- Levelling plates and floor fixing bolts provided with each frame
- A wide range of various beam lengths and types
- Beams are epoxy powder coated orange RAL – 2004
- Designed for chipboard shelves or metal panels
- Ideal for tyre racking when shelving omitted
The loading of this shelving is very high, a pure thoroughbred for industrial use.
- Bay loading up to 6,000kg per bay
- Frame loadings – please see section for frames
- Beam loadings – please see section for beams
- Chipboard loadings – please see section for chipboard 18mm and 25mm
- Steel shelf panel loadings – please see section for steel shelf panels
Please contact the office for a delivery cost.