Chipboard shelving is a strong economical way of completing the longspan shelving system. It is available in either 18mm thick chipboard or for heavier applications 25mm thick chipboard. Frame depth’s exceeding 800mm deep, normally dictates the use of steel chipboard support bars which increases the loading capacity of the chipboard to coincide with the beam capabilities, however 25mm chipboard sometimes negates the need for supports.
In some cases the use of chipboard shelving is prohibited, for instance certain food factories, hospitals ect. As an option to the chipboard shelving we offer galvatite steel shelf panels in standard thickness of 0.6mm standard duty or 1.0mm thick heavy duty. (please refer to our steel shelf panel section)
- Chipboard panels cut to size for easy insertion
- 18mm thick and 25mm thick chipboard shelving available
- High loadings achieved using 25mm thick chipboard
- Steel chipboard support bars available to assist in increasing load capacities
- 25mm closed board planed decking available for boxed beams (super heavy duty) on application only